We have all heard about FinTech and how it is rapidly changing the backbone of finance. With the transaction value in the FinTech market set to reach a total of over $3.3trn globally this year, now is the perfect time to get up to speed and be at the forefront of learning about the FinTech space.
“Most finance professionals have heard of FinTech, but where do you go if you want to understand what’s happening? Guided by four lecturers from major European and Asian universities, plus 16 FinTech CEOs and heads of innovation, participants will have a global view of FinTech and learn from those who are building Finance 2.0.”
Huy Nguyen Trieu, Co-founder, CFTE
The Market Mogul has partnered with The Centre for Finance and Technology Entrepreneurship to bring you ‘Around FinTech in 8 hours.’ Taking an online course, you will have the most knowledgeable people helping you demystify all aspects of FinTech, from investing in the industry to cryptocurrencies, all in the comfort of your office or living room.
Some of the experts walking you through the course include:
- Huy Nguyen Trieu, Co-founder of CFTE & CEO of TDG
- Ericson Chan, Head of Ping An Technology, the Chinese insurer that announced a $1bn FinTech fund.
- Ronit Ghose, Global Head of Bank Research at Citi
- Christophe Chazot, Global Head of Innovation at HSBC
- Aurelien Menant, CEO of Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Gatecoin
- Claire Calmejane, Director of Innovation and head of the Digital Centre of Excellence at Lloyds Banking Group
The course is priced at £299 but, as a reader of The Market Mogul, you will get an exclusive 10% off using the code MOGUL when you sign up.
You will be up to speed on the following topics:
- What is FinTech (4 modules): Covering the changes happening in finance, and examples of the latest innovation in the space.
- Overview of technologies (4 modules): Covers the importance of technology in finance, the mobile revolution, cloud computing and blockchain.
- Deep dive (4 modules): From challenger banks to ICOs and cryptocurrencies
- Who’s behind FinTech (4 modules): Covering FinTech startups, incumbent innovation, investing in FinTech and much more.
See the full list of modules here.
Save 10% and get your exclusive place
Register at http://aroundfintech.cfte.education/, using the code MOGUL to get 10% off the course. Make sure to do so before December 10th, as places are limited.
More on FinTech
The Payment Systems Industry: A True Revolution or Just a Matter of Marketing?
It is widespread knowledge that payment systems form a vital part of a nation’s financial system, enabling funds to be...
2017: The Year Fintech Was Heard and Applauded
2016 was quite rebellious with Brexit, the US Election, and India’s demonetisation happening. So, while the US was busy analysing...
The Future of International Wire Transfers
After years of stagnancy in the traditional banking sector, major changes are rapidly taking place. As the world heads into...